Tuesday, April 24, 2018

The owner of @acropolisorganics explains why the world’s best olive oil is at @stlawrencemarket, while he tries to keep me from ruining the story. The story is 5 minutes long, so watch for the full video soon at facebook.com/joshrachlis, youtube.com/joshrachlis, joshrachlis.com 😎 Background: My friend @teresa24601 drove from Cleveland to visit me for the weekend. On her past visits, I slept past noon and she’d already explored @stlawrencemarket by the time I joined her. But New Josh got up early and went with her. I decided to film interviews with the local businesses we met. Perhaps they’ll hire me to make more videos to promote them. You can see the full interviews soon at facebook.com/joshrachlis, youtube.com/joshrachlis and joshrachlis.com. 🎀 Want me to interview you to promote your business? I can also draw cartoons, write ads, and manage your social media. DM or email josh@celebrityjosh.com to promote your store, restaurant, company or service today! πŸ“ˆ #Toronto #organic #greece #oliveoil #greekfood #socialmedia #socialmediamarketing #socialmediamanagement #smallbusiness #cooking #olive I am: #copywriter #foodie #influencer #entrepreneur #entertainmentreporter #modelingagency #comedian #cartoonist #talentagent #talentagency #travelblogger #foodblogger #modelscout #digitalnomad


via Instagram https://ift.tt/2HrhArn

No comments: