Wednesday, February 14, 2018

Today I provided my condo for a photo shoot by Spencer Glassman @yes_imspencer, a super-famous influencer, model, entrepreneur. Her kinda-famous dad @humblehowardcomedy tagged along and he and I had man-talk in my home studio while Spencer modeled @systeme_de_valeurs and was photographed by @taylurreynn. I made @tradmedicinals echinacea tea for Taylor cuz she’s sick. Humble Howard co-hosts @siriusxm’s Humble and Fred Radio, a show I was a recurring guest on. In fact, they held a Win A Date With Josh contest for Valentine’s Day a few years ago. Humble is doing four nights of stand-up comedy a week now, and I am inspired to start doing stand-up again too. And hopefully we’ll team up on some projects. 📱 If you enjoy this clip from my Instagram Story, be sure to follow my Stories daily! ⭐️ #Toronto #model #photostudio #photographer #fashion #standupcomedy #celebrity #Jewish I am a: #vlogger #influencer #entrepreneur #celebrityinterviewer #entertainmentreporter #radiohost #tvhost #comedian #actor #voiceactor #singersongwriter #cartoonist #screenwriter #travelblogger #lifestyleblogger #foodblogger #entertainmentblogger #fashionblogger #mommyblogger #YouTuber #podcaster #digitalnomad


via Instagram http://ift.tt/2C0xiKY

No comments: