Wednesday, February 14, 2018

Thanks to these beauties for attending Sunday’s inaugural #CelebrityJoshBrunch. And thanks to @hothouserestaurant for the yummy buffet and friendly staff. The guests told me they had tons of fun and thanked me for organizing it. I’m proud of setting up my iPhone on my tripod with a timer on the windowsill to take this pic. And I have finally digested all the food - Only took me 3 days! I look forward to planning more of these. Hope to see you there! 🍳 #Toronto #brunch #restaurant #buffet #foodie #networking #dating I am a: #influencer #entrepreneur #celebrityinterviewer #entertainmentreporter #radiohost #tvhost #comedian #actor #voiceactor #singersongwriter #cartoonist #screenwriter #filmcritic #travelblogger #lifestyleblogger #foodblogger #entertainmentblogger #fashionblogger #mommyblogger #YouTuber #podcaster #digitalnomad


No comments: