Sunday, February 25, 2018

Celebrity Josh Brunch at @309dhaba.indian.restaurant made me want to move to Bollywood! The Bollywood movies on the TVs were that enticing. They have so much fun dancing! But also, it was great to have fun conversation with this group. I feel like we are now @theviewabc, with the 4 of us having special guest each week. This week @juliabeaulieu22 joined us. An actress and producer, she also runs @yourroyaltreatment, which sends Disney Princesses to birthday parties. Which I probably should’ve clarified yesterday before I messaged her saying that I would like to come by for a royal treatment. I assumed she was running a spa. Never assume! Anyway, maybe I can make it up to her by ordering @frozenfromthestart’s Elsa to my niece’s birthday next month. Stay tuned to see where next week’s brunch will be! 🇮🇳 #India #Toronto #Frozen #restaurant #disneyprincess #brunch #foodie #networking I am: #influencer #entrepreneur #celebrityinterviewer #entertainmentreporter #radiohost #tvhost #comedian #actor #voiceactor #singersongwriter #cartoonist #screenwriter #filmcritic #travelblogger #lifestyleblogger #foodblogger #entertainmentblogger #fashionblogger #mommyblogger #YouTuber #podcaster #digitalnomad


No comments: