Wednesday, February 07, 2018

I filmed reviews of this ear cleaner and those fur balls! πŸ‘‚πŸ» 🐢 Yesterday Chante came over to talk about collaborating. I was showing her my home studio, and she asked what that pile of stuff on my desk was - She said I should have a clean desk to help me think. I told her it was a pile of things that I got sent for free on Amazon so that I could film reviews. But it’s all been sitting here for months because I’ve been waiting for the right time to film the videos. Well, Chante was having none of that procrastination, so I turned on my @canoncanada camcorder and Chante was my lovely co-host as we filmed reviews of the Smart Swab ear cleaner and the bag of fur balls that for some reason the Chinese company sent along with the Smart Swab. I’ll post the videos soon, so subscribe to youtube.com/joshrachlis and follow facebook.com/joshrachlis! πŸ“· #Toronto #productreview #comedy #model #earcleaner #fashion #black #blackwomen #womenofcolor I am a: #entrepreneur #influencer #celebrityinterviewer #entertainmentreporter #radiohost #tvhost #comedian #actor #voiceactor #singersongwriter #cartoonist #screenwriter #filmcritic #travelblogger #lifestyleblogger #entertainmentblogger #fashionblogger #mommyblogger #YouTuber #podcaster #digitalnomad


No comments: