Wednesday, February 28, 2018

Last week I got this mysterious card in the mail. Mysterious aspects: 🤔My birthday was 4 months ago.🤔I wasn’t promoted to a new YouTube channel. Maybe I mentioned in my vlog that I hit 1000 subscribers? But I’ve actually been demonetized now because of YouTube’s new stricter requirements.🤔If they know the Katie story, they’re watching my vlogs.🤔I didn’t go to Ireland. But I did mention in a vlog that sometimes I move my @tinder location to Dublin to find a redhead so I can have redhead babies.🤔They hope I visit where soon? Where do they live? It’s a Canadian stamp, so they can’t be that far from where I am. Or at least the weather can’t be that different. But there’s no post mark on the stamp, so I can’t tell where it was mailed from. So how did the letter get to me? They included a Canadian $10 bill in the envelope. Which is more evidence that they’re Canadian. And I do appreciate the money. But I have no idea who “Beev and Rachelle” are. Is Beev a pet? Years ago, I made a short film about a beaver puppet. Is it a reference to that? And how did they get my address? The unit and building number are written out like I type them. Maybe they saw the Amazon package in my vlog, when I was mailed a bunch of ketchup by a woman who saw that I mentioned that ketchup was an extravagance I shouldn’t splurge on.🤔How can I solve this mystery?! đź“ť đź’´ ✉️ #Toronto #vlog #mystery #detective #birthday I am: #entrepreneur #influencer #vlogger #blogger #talentagent #celebrityinterviewer #entertainmentreporter #radiohost #tvhost #comedian #actor #voiceactor #singersongwriter #cartoonist #screenwriter #filmcritic #travelblogger #lifestyleblogger #foodblogger #entertainmentblogger #fashionblogger #mommyblogger #YouTuber #podcaster #digitalnomad


No comments: