Wednesday, February 14, 2018

On Sunday over dinner with Lisa @prfect_1, I gave her advice on how to boost business for her PR company. We were just meeting socially, but I wound up giving advice because I like to help. At one point, she mentioned that she likes to draw but doesn’t draw well. I quickly drew her face on the receipt to show her that I don’t draw well either, but I do it cuz I like to do it. And then I turned that doodle into an idea for a new logo and a company name that’s maybe easier to spell than Make It PRfect. But it was just a suggestion. I just like throwing out ideas. I posted this doodle on her Instagram and added hashtags, to show her that hashtags are how you get Likes amd Follows on IG. Oh, and I told her to stop being a perfectionist and to release the book she wrote 14 years ago and has been keeping a secret because she’s afraid it’s not perfect. I’ve been Facebook friends for years with Lisa, but never met her in person. And the conversation flowed for three hours. Who knew? Meeting in person sure beats trying to get to know someone from their Facebook photos. 📝 #Toronto #restaurant #foodie #PR #networking #socialmedia I am a: #socialmediaexpert #entrepreneur #influencer #artist #celebrityinterviewer #entertainmentreporter #radiohost #tvhost #comedian #actor #voiceactor #singersongwriter #cartoonist #screenwriter #filmcritic #travelblogger #lifestyleblogger #foodblogger #entertainmentblogger #fashionblogger #mommyblogger #YouTuber #podcaster #digitalnomad


No comments: