Saturday, February 24, 2018

This week’s Celebrity Josh Brunch is at @309dhaba.indian.restaurant tomorrow (Sunday) at 11am! Prime Minister Justin Trudeau is my BFF, and he went to India this week. So I’ve chosen an Indian restaurant! What’s an Indian brunch? have no idea. We will find out! Come out to spend time with me, and meet new people for conversation and networking! Just like Justin was doing in India! And if you're really lucky, I'll wear my sari. See the Event on my Facebook. 🇮🇳 #India #Toronto #indianfood #restaurant #JustinTrudeau #brunch #foodie #networking I am: #influencer #entrepreneur #celebrityinterviewer #entertainmentreporter #radiohost #tvhost #comedian #actor #voiceactor #singersongwriter #cartoonist #screenwriter #filmcritic #travelblogger #lifestyleblogger #foodblogger #entertainmentblogger #fashionblogger #mommyblogger #YouTuber #podcaster #digitalnomad


No comments: