Sunday, March 11, 2018

Yesterday my neighbor @kjlvan & I walked down the street to sign up for background acting representation with @joanna_frances, who is starting @jtalentagency. After we gave her our info, Joana was already on the phone before I could get a selfie with her. That’s exactly what I want in an agent! And she had more people to see so she didn’t have time to be interviewed for my show. But I’ll book her for a chat soon! SPECIAL DEAL: If you want to try being an extra, tell her I sent you (Celebrity Josh or Josh Rachlis - Whichever you can remember) and you’ll get a special deal! ⭐️ #Toronto #talentagency #talentagent #backgroundactor #acting #casting #audition #modelingagency I am: #entrepreneur #influencer #celebrityinterviewer #entertainmentreporter #radiohost #tvhost #comedian #actor #voiceactor #singersongwriter #cartoonist #screenwriter #filmcritic #travelblogger #lifestyleblogger #foodblogger #entertainmentblogger #fashionblogger #mommyblogger #YouTuber #podcaster #digitalnomad


No comments: