Saturday, March 31, 2018

Monday at @secondcupkingjohn, I met with dating app @gopbj founders (and cute couple!) to go over the script for when I MC their launch event Wed April 4 at @thegreathall. I chat with the media at 6:30pm and we open to the public at 9pm - So come out then! Maybe you’ll meet your “jam”. Maybe I’m your jam? I told Vikram I’m thinking of dating @priya.p.varrier. He said @iisuperwomanii would be good for me. Either way, Jennifer Lawrence has competition! 💕 #Toronto #datingapp #single #dating #matchmaker #Indian #India #Bollywood I am: #entrepreneur #influencer #celebrityinterviewer #entertainmentreporter #radiohost #tvhost #comedian #actor #voiceactor #singersongwriter #cartoonist #screenwriter #filmcritic #talentagent #talentagency #modelingagency #entertainmentblogger #fashionblogger #mommyblogger #YouTuber #podcaster #digitalnomad


No comments: