Sunday, March 11, 2018

Author @paulamorand invited me to Friday’s #DreamBigBeBold book launch at @thespokeclub. The book is a collection of inspiring tales from ambitious go-getters. Just the type of people I like to hang out with! Like @tammyvallieres, who’s empowering kids! I interviewed Tammy, and Paula, and I ate lots of hors d’oeuvres. I’m full of hors d’oeuvres, but I’m hungry to interview more of these changemakers. So anyone who wants to be interviewed, let me know! I will post the full interviews from the event on Facebook and YouTube tomorrow. 🎤 #Toronto #authorsofinstagram #networking #booklaunch #feminism I am: #author #entrepreneur #influencer #feminist #celebrityinterviewer #entertainmentreporter #radiohost #tvhost #comedian #actor #voiceactor #singersongwriter #cartoonist #screenwriter #filmcritic #travelblogger #lifestyleblogger #foodblogger #entertainmentblogger #fashionblogger #modelingagency #talentagent #podcaster #digitalnomad


No comments: