Tuesday, March 27, 2018

Dating app @gopbj founder gives me a “taste” of it! ๐ŸžVikram Bhatia wants me to MC his launch event (Join us at @thegreathall, April 4th, 9pm). On March 19, I met him at @secondcupkingjohn to go over the plan. After our meeting, I decided to film a little interview, to help get the word out. Devour the interview soon at Facebook.com/joshrachlis and YouTube.com/joshrachlis. ๐Ÿž #Toronto #dating #single #matchmaker #datingcoach #India I am: #entrepreneur #influencer #talentagent #talentagency #celebrityinterviewer #entertainmentreporter #radiohost #tvhost #comedian #actor #voiceactor #singersongwriter #cartoonist #screenwriter #filmcritic #travelblogger #lifestyleblogger #foodblogger #entertainmentblogger #fashionblogger #mommyblogger #YouTuber #podcaster #digitalnomad


No comments: