Sunday, March 11, 2018

Yesterday I met with @woahheyitsolive, who wants to model with my talent agency. She brought @jasmine_solange, her friend who’s apartment hunting with her. I had so much fun talking with them, I think we 3 should do a podcast and YouTube show. Would you listen and watch? Should @secondcupcanada sponsor us, or at least provide the venue and drinks? ☕️ 🎤 #Toronto #modelingagency #talentagency #podcast #castingagency #feminism #diversity I am: #talentagent #entrepreneur #influencer #feminist #celebrityinterviewer #entertainmentreporter #radiohost #tvhost #comedian #actor #voiceactor #singersongwriter #cartoonist #screenwriter #filmcritic #travelblogger #lifestyleblogger #foodblogger #entertainmentblogger #fashionblogger #mommyblogger #YouTuber #podcaster #digitalnomad


No comments: