Sunday, March 11, 2018

My interview with @fahrenheitto. And free pastries! ☕️ On Tuesday, @tarkafka invited me to @fahrenheitto to ask my advice. She took a bus from Paris to England but was turned away at the border. She wants me to tell her how to get a journalist to write about this human rights violation. She thinks she was discriminated against because she was born in Iran. But I asked for more info and learned that she didn’t have an address for where she’s be staying in England, and had no return ticket. So I have my own theories on the event. I think I should start filming my coffee discussions, so that you can all learn from my advice. Would you like Saghar to come to my home studio to film a discussion? And would you like to come over for an Ask Celebrity Josh session? Maybe @fahrenheitto will team up with me so I can host events at their coffee shops? 🎤 #Toronto #coffeeshop #travel #tourism #humanrights #Iran #Persian #Paris #England I am: #entrepreneur #celebrityinterviewer #entertainmentreporter #radiohost #tvhost #comedian #modelingagent #voiceactor #singersongwriter #cartoonist #screenwriter #influencer #travelblogger #lifestyleblogger #foodblogger #advicecolumn #fashionblogger #talentagent #YouTuber #podcaster #digitalnomad


via Instagram http://ift.tt/2p7vN4R

No comments: