Saturday, November 11, 2017

Yesterday my sister @dianarachlis took me to the @ottawa_ymca with her guest pass and we both worked out. She has Parkinson’s (and is Celiac, so can’t eat gluten) and she goes to the gym around 6am every morning. She knows that exercising and eating healthy will keep her at her best, and so she does it! No excuses! I made a Facebook Page and YouTube Channel for her, where she shares her daily health tips. And I’ll soon edit and post a video I shot yesterday of her showing me her workout routine! Also, she said I look like I’ve lost weight, but she’s wondering how to tell someone that without implying they were fat before. But I know I was (and am) fat, so I’m fine to hear that I’m getting less fat. 🤣 💪🏻 #Parkinsons #fitness #nutrition #health #Ottawa #celiac #gym I am a: #influencer #entrepreneur #minimalist #celebrityinterviewer #entertainmentreporter #radiohost #tvhost #comedian #actor #voiceactor #singersongwriter #cartoonist #screenwriter #filmcritic #travelblogger #lifestyleblogger #foodblogger #entertainmentblogger #fashionblogger #mommyblogger #YouTuber #podcaster #digitalnomad


No comments: