Thursday, November 30, 2017

I’m having another Friday eve mini hangout at my place. And this time I took five seconds to draw a logo for it on an envelope. Plus, we’ll have some food made by a chef! Last week, only my neighbor Kathleen showed up. But she brought pizza. And we Facebook Live'd with the masses for almost 2 hours. She's going out of town for the next few weeks, so this will be the last Friday night with her for a while. Meanwhile, Marie, a chef I met at a streetcar stop, just messaged that she's making some food, and is putting icing on buns. I love when women put icing on my buns! So, yah, if you want to, drop by for a casual hangout, and bring anything you want to eat or drink. Or watch the festivities on Facebook Live. See the invite details on my Facebook. 🎉 #Toronto #party #vlog #socialmedia #chef #cinnamonbuns I am a: #entrepreneur #influencer #minimalist #environmentalist #celebrityinterviewer #entertainmentreporter #radiohost #tvhost #comedian #actor #voiceactor #singersongwriter #cartoonist #screenwriter #filmcritic #travelblogger #lifestyleblogger #foodblogger #entertainmentblogger #fashionblogger #mommyblogger #YouTuber #podcaster #digitalnomad


No comments: