Saturday, November 25, 2017

I just had a fun adventure where I tagged @secondcupqueenst in my Instagram Story and they replied back right away and the cashier @thairjkawaii told me it’s her boss @nutrinadiaa sending the messages. A thrilling mystery! I was walking back from the Nathan Phillips Square Christmas tree lighting with my neighbor Kathleen and she wanted to warm up with a hot chocolate in @sbuxqueenjohn but I suggested @secondcupcanada because I like to support a Canadian company. (Sorry, @starbuckscanada! I still appreciate the free birthday smoothie last week!) Who knew that patriotism would lead to making great new friends? The Christmas spirit is filling my life with joy! And I’m Jewish! (Extra note: On the walk back, Kathleen noted that I see the world differently and she loves watching my observations. She says she never would’ve noticed the little chalkboard sign with the store’s Instagram username on it. Well, I’m glad technology is letting me share my little thoughts to entertain people. Years ago, when I was shooting a commercial in Miami, the director said he wished he could follow me around all day and film me giving my observations about everything. And now technology actually lets me do that. It’s an amazing time to be alive.) 🇨🇦 ☕️ #Toronto #Canada #Canadian #Christmas #socialmedia #socialmediamarketing #coffeeshop #hotchocolate #vlog #smallbusiness I am a: #entrepreneur #influencer #minimalist #celebrityinterviewer #entertainmentreporter #radiohost #tvhost #comedian #actor #singersongwriter #cartoonist #travelblogger #lifestyleblogger #foodblogger #entertainmentblogger #fashionblogger #mommyblogger #YouTuber #podcaster #digitalnomad


No comments: