Sunday, November 12, 2017

While I waited for the @viarailcanada #train in #Ottawa to return to #Toronto, my 3-year-old nephew Eilan and 5-year-old niece Ayla Facetimed me to wish me Happy Birthday. Eilan was wearing awesome Spider-Man clothes (Spidey is my fav, so he has good taste) and kept saying he was cutting my nose off with his plastic scissors. Ayla blew up a Happy Birthday balloon and sang Happy Birthday with the balloon in her mouth. Ayla also showed off the skill she learned this week - She can read books! I showed her signs around the train station and she read tough words like Discover. Though, when I showed her the Plastics/Glass sign, she cheated and spelled out Bottles, because there was an illustration of a bottle. Which is still pretty smart. Which is good, cuz I shall rely on those smarts to care for me in my dotage. Unless anyone wants to help me make kids of my own soon. ♻️ 🎂 #travel #tourism #vlog #family #birthday I am a: #entrepreneur #influencer #celebrityinterviewer #entertainmentreporter #radiohost #tvhost #comedian #actor #voiceactor #singersongwriter #cartoonist #screenwriter #filmcritic #travelblogger #lifestyleblogger #foodblogger #entertainmentblogger #fashionblogger #mommyblogger #YouTuber #podcaster #digitalnomad


No comments: