Saturday, November 11, 2017

My friend Jasmine gave me a tour of the 10 floors of @shopify, but she said I couldn’t film it. So this pic is all you get. But I also discuss it in my Instagram Story vlog. In short, it’s like Richie Rich’s house. A go kart track, video games, a VR room, free food everywhere... I should go work at Shopify. Heck, I should live there. Oh, and there are little houses in the office too. 🏠 #Shopify #Ottawa #tech #office #luxury #coding #career #vlog I am a: #entrepreneur #influencer #celebrityinterviewer #entertainmentreporter #radiohost #tvhost #comedian #actor #voiceactor #singersongwriter #cartoonist #screenwriter #filmcritic #travelblogger #lifestyleblogger #foodblogger #entertainmentblogger #fashionblogger #mommyblogger #YouTuber #podcaster #digitalnomad


No comments: