Saturday, August 10, 2019

Yesterday’s iconic #Ottawa pic: I went for a jog along the canal. Helping to rid the beautiful area of litter, I picked up off the ground a paper liquor store (LCBO) bag that had 2 beer cans in it, and added a 3rd can I spotted. It cleans the area, and I leave the cans in my dad’s garage so he can return them for 10 cents each - My way of paying rent when I’m visiting. (I also added an energy drink can, which I just put in a blue box, cuz those don’t pay money). I jogged past 2 Senior Citizen ladies who smiled at me. I waved and called out “Hello!” They called out: “LCBO! You have an LCBO bag!” I said: “I found it! I pick up litter!” They said: “Good for you!” I wish I’d had business cards on me, so I could quickly share my info so we could keep in touch. I want to stay in touch with all the nice people I meet. Remind me to design and print business cards this weekend! 🇨🇦 I am: #celebrityinterviewer #entertainmentreporter #radiohost #comedian #actor #voiceactor #singersongwriter #cartoonist #copywriter #screenwriter #filmmaker #locationindependent #digitalnomad #entrepreneur #minimalist #beautyinfluencer #modelingagent Other tags: #modelingagency #model #fashionmodel #modelling #modellife #modeling #travelvlog #Toronto #hotel #hotellife


No comments: