Saturday, August 24, 2019

Aug 5: My thank you speech to my childhood swim teachers... Because as you see in the previous video, I swam in the middle of a river! My brother in law suggested I jump in. I asked if he had ever jumped off the boat and he said no. My mom said I should put on a lifejacket. But I decided to be dangerous. Normally I find even swimming pool water too cold to get into - It takes me half an hour to ease in. But this was warm and I’m glad I did this. 🏊🏻 Visiting my brother in law’s dad’s place. 🚣‍♀️ #Toronto #Ottawa #nature #travel #travelblogger #cottagelife I am: #celebrityinterviewer #entertainmentreporter #radiohost #comedian #actor #voiceactor #singersongwriter #cartoonist #copywriter #screenwriter #filmmaker #locationindependent #digitalnomad #entrepreneur #minimalist #beautyinfluencer #modelingagent #modelscout Other tags: #modelingagency #model #fashionmodel #modellife #modeling #travelvlog


via Instagram https://ift.tt/2ZlITQZ

No comments: