Thursday, August 08, 2019

July 20: Even the plain @goldenbubblescanada waffles without ice cream are so delicious, @mirarpilch couldn’t wait for me to perfect my selfie framing! 😂 I should visit @goldenbubblesottawa while I’m in #Ottawa! 🍦 I visited the Richmond Hill Times Square Summer Carnival across from @bestwesternparkwayhotel I was staying in. What a treat to have a fun Chinese festival right across the street! 🥳 #Toronto #chinesefood #hotellife I am: #celebrityinterviewer #entertainmentreporter #radiohost #comedian #actor #voiceactor #singersongwriter #cartoonist #copywriter #screenwriter #filmmaker #locationindependent #entrepreneur #minimalist #beautyinfluencer #modelingagent Other tags: #modelingagency #model #aspiringmodel #fashionmodel #modelling #modellife #modeling #travelvlog


No comments: