Sunday, August 04, 2019

July 18: As a voice actor, I need to set up my space to record without echoes. And as a digital nomad, I don’t have a home in which to set up a studio. On my first night living in a hotel, in this case, the @bestwestern in Richmond Hill - @bestwesternparkwayhotel, I figured out that I could make a fort with my mattress. It almost worked, but this room also had some tiny noise issues that would only affect a voice actor. So I had to figure out if I could work around it or move rooms. πŸŽ™ #Toronto #voiceacting #hotel #hotellife I am: #celebrityinterviewer #entertainmentreporter #radiohost #comedian #actor #voiceactor #singersongwriter #cartoonist #copywriter #screenwriter #filmmaker #locationindependent #entrepreneur #minimalist #beautyinfluencer #modelingagent Other tags: #modelingagency #model #aspiringmodel #fashionmodel #modelling #modellife #modeling #travelvlog


via Instagram https://ift.tt/2MClcMl

No comments: