Friday, August 02, 2019

June 30: Walking around Port Hope, I saw this heritage house called Bluestone House. The sign said: “This fine limestone house, originally painted blue..” I wonder, if your house is named Bluestone, why not keep the stones painted blue? If you restored them to natural limestone, ok. But it looks to me like they’re painted grey. I pray that’s not the case! 🏠 #Toronto #heritage I am: #celebrityinterviewer #entertainmentreporter #radiohost #comedian #actor #voiceactor #singersongwriter #cartoonist #copywriter #screenwriter #filmmaker #locationindependent #entrepreneur #minimalist #beautyinfluencer #modelingagent Other tags: #modelingagency #modelscout #model #aspiringmodel #fashionmodel #newmodel #modelling #modellife #modeling #travelvlog #hotel #hotellife


No comments: