Saturday, August 24, 2019

This pic is my entry into @thepicklebarrel’s #pbsummer19 contest for a $500 catered summer party. Anyone want to be my friend if I win? I was looking at their summer menu and was definitely tempted by the chicken. And by the salad. But I wound up ordering the Kung Pao bowl off the regular menu. But then I noticed the contest, and read that to enter, you post a pic of you with a summer photo item. I considered finding another table with a summer item. But then I read the details and they also let you describe what your favorite summer item is. And I can tell you that this Summer Lovin’ Strawberry Layer Cake In A Jar on the display I’m holding definitely takes the cake. Ha ha. Get it? Anyway, we’re here to celebrate my parents’ anniversary and my dad’s birthday. There’s nothing better than family time! 🍴 #Toronto #foodie #travel #travelblogger #restaurant I am: #celebrityinterviewer #entertainmentreporter #radiohost #comedian #actor #voiceactor #singersongwriter #cartoonist #copywriter #screenwriter #filmmaker #locationindependent #digitalnomad #entrepreneur #minimalist #beautyinfluencer #modelingagent #modelscout Other tags: #modelingagency #model #fashionmodel #modellife #modeling #travelvlog


No comments: