Thursday, August 15, 2019

Aug. 1: I made a video of the clothes I’m going to donate, so I can remember what I had. Does anyone else care so much about preserving memories? ๐Ÿ‘• I sold my condo and my stuff is in storage in a guy’s basement. But he wants the stuff out. So I’ve been gradually moving stuff out. My friend Mira came with me once and watched me try on all my clothes and we decided what didn’t fit and put it in a duffel bag. Now it’s all at her house. I wanted to go through it one last time on her bed and film it. Just in case I ever want to look at the clothes again because they might trigger some memories. I’m always afraid I’m going to forget what I’ve done in my life. ๐Ÿ‘• July 29: A nice security guard told me about her planned birthday trip to Italy, and I drew her my best wishes. #Toronto #declutter #minimalism #organize #organized I am: #celebrityinterviewer #entertainmentreporter #radiohost #comedian #actor #voiceactor #singersongwriter #cartoonist #copywriter #screenwriter #filmmaker #locationindependent #digitalnomad #entrepreneur #minimalist #beautyinfluencer #modelingagent #modelscout Other tags: #modelingagency #model #fashionmodel #modelling #modellife #modeling #travelvlog


via Instagram https://ift.tt/2KNhMnI

No comments: