Saturday, August 24, 2019

Aug 5: My sister and I on a boat. She’s my sister who has Parkinson’s and celiac disease. And she’s up early every morning at the gym and eating healthy. She is my inspiration. I keep trying to go to bed early enough that I can get up as early as she does. I want to follow her schedule. I want to spend more time in Ottawa so I can do activities in the morning with her. 💪🏻 Visiting my brother in law’s dad’s place. 🚣‍♀️ #Toronto #Ottawa #family #travelblog #cottagelife I am: #celebrityinterviewer #entertainmentreporter #radiohost #comedian #actor #voiceactor #singersongwriter #cartoonist #copywriter #screenwriter #filmmaker #locationindependent #digitalnomad #entrepreneur #minimalist #beautyinfluencer #modelingagent #modelscout Other tags: #modelingagency #model #fashionmodel #modellife #modeling #travelvlog #travelblogger


No comments: