Saturday, August 10, 2019

Thanks for getting me back to 4000 Instagram followers! I hit that a few months ago, but then it slipped back when I had to stop posting for a while due to issues I’ll tell you about soon. So it means a lot to me that you’re all supporting me. Just last night the girl I was interviewing said “Don’t you have 3000 something?” and I said my goal is to get back to 4000. I still remember when I hit 1000 followers a few years ago. For the girl who was my thousandth follower, I planned to draw a cartoon or do something to thank her. I still haven’t got around to it. I better get on that. If I can remember her name. 😂 And now let’s keep growing this community of great people! 🥳 I am: #celebrityinterviewer #entertainmentreporter #radiohost #comedian #actor #voiceactor #singersongwriter #cartoonist #copywriter #screenwriter #filmmaker #locationindependent #digitalnomad #entrepreneur #minimalist #beautyinfluencer #modelingagent Other tags: #modelingagency #model #fashionmodel #modelling #modellife #modeling #travelvlog #Toronto #hotel #hotellife #Ottawa


No comments: