Friday, August 30, 2019

I’m at @thegoodmanpub with my mom @louiserachlis before she gets her train back home at 3pm. Anyone wanna hang downtown with me afterwards, at Harbourfront or @letsgototheex? (Mom said she knows I’m gonna take a photo so I can decide what angle is good. So I chose this one. Also, we were at a table that was in the sun and I moved us to this table in the shade.) šŸŒž #Toronto #restaurant #TorontoFoodie #travelblogger I am: #celebrityinterviewer #entertainmentreporter #radiohost #comedian #actor #voiceactor #singersongwriter #cartoonist #copywriter #screenwriter #filmmaker #locationindependent #digitalnomad #entrepreneur #minimalist #beautyinfluencer #modelingagent #modelscout Other tags: #modelingagency #model #fashionmodel #modellife #modeling #travelvlog #travelblog


No comments: