Saturday, August 24, 2019

(I filmed this shorter version of the previous vid for you, @zacharylevi, cuz I know you’re busy! And cuz if it’s 60 seconds, you don’t have to swipe on Instagram). The message is still: Hey @zacharylevi - Should I buy a photo op with you at @officialfxc tomorrow? I feel like we’ll become friends, but I want to get a Like or DM from you confirming my theory. I’ll bring you a doodle of you, as seen in this video! 🤗 #Toronto #FANEXPOCanada #contentcreator #youtuber #digitalinfluencer #talkshow I am: #celebrityinterviewer #entertainmentreporter #radiohost #comedian #actor #voiceactor #singersongwriter #cartoonist #copywriter #screenwriter #filmmaker #locationindependent #digitalnomad #entrepreneur #minimalist #beautyinfluencer #modelingagent #modelscout Other tags: #modelingagency #model #fashionmodel #modellife #modeling #travelvlog


via Instagram https://ift.tt/2HoxjJI

No comments: