Friday, August 30, 2019

Check out my advice for doing job interviews! Last week, @mayracetinalp made my pizza at a restaurant. This week she asked if I had any tips for a job interview. You can see that I gave her my thoughts, and she said it helped make her interview one of her best ever! I love meeting nice new people, and I love helping people. So this was a double win! 💕 #Toronto #jobinterview #TorontoFoodie #careeradvice I am: #celebrityinterviewer #entertainmentreporter #radiohost #comedian #actor #voiceactor #singersongwriter #cartoonist #copywriter #screenwriter #filmmaker #locationindependent #digitalnomad #entrepreneur #minimalist #beautyinfluencer #modelingagent #modelscout Other tags: #modelingagency #model #fashionmodel #modellife #modeling #travelvlog #travelblog


No comments: