Sunday, August 25, 2019

Sunday breakfast with the family at @sunsetgrill before we again go our separate ways. πŸ’• I would maybe ride to my parents’ place with my dad, but I need to deal with my boxes tomorrow. Sell/donate my household goods, and find a place to store my photos and diaries. Hopefully I can get that done fast so I can concentrate on spending more time with family, and on starting to do daily stand-up comedy. 🎀 #Toronto #foodie #travel #travelblogger #restaurant I am: #celebrityinterviewer #entertainmentreporter #radiohost #comedian #actor #voiceactor #singersongwriter #cartoonist #copywriter #screenwriter #filmmaker #locationindependent #digitalnomad #entrepreneur #minimalist #beautyinfluencer #modelingagent #modelscout Other tags: #modelingagency #model #fashionmodel #modellife #modeling #travelvlog


No comments: