Friday, August 30, 2019

On Wednesday, I took the TTC to @letsgototheex to see my mom, sis, niece and nephew. Turns out they got there at 10am, and I didn’t get there til about 1pm, and they were pretty much done. But I was able to see them for a bit. Then I decided to walk around on my own. (NOTE: I posted in my Instagram Story all day, so you could follow along. I post in my Story daily, so feel free to watch and ask questions. I upload Stories to YouTube and Facebook afterwards too.) I love seeing all the happy attendees. I love seeing all the staff on their microphones on the games - The girl at the Roller Bowler was talking about how a guy comes every year to her game and this time spent $50 on it while his parents had to wait. I love seeing all the people selling things from their boothes - The @vitamixca guy was funny and gave free samples of the smoothies, soup and ice cream he made. The @redfernent treadmill woman told me that she’s on the road 10 months a year, so she sold her home and stores her boxes at the warehouse - This gave me comfort, to hear that someone else sold their home to try being free to travel, because that’s what I’m trying and it’s been making me anxious. Maybe I’ll even go back to The Ex today and/or this weekend. Who wants to walk around with me? 🎈 😆 #Toronto #CNE #travel #travelblogger I am: #celebrityinterviewer #entertainmentreporter #radiohost #comedian #actor #voiceactor #singersongwriter #cartoonist #copywriter #screenwriter #filmmaker #locationindependent #digitalnomad #entrepreneur #minimalist #beautyinfluencer #modelingagent #modelscout Other tags: #modelingagency #model #fashionmodel #modellife #modeling #travelvlog #travelblog


No comments: