Saturday, August 10, 2019

After our @zaksdiner meal in #Ottawa last night! @algonquincollege advertising grad @mackenzie_swanson97 wanted to meet so I could give advice on her portfolio and career. We walked around, she was hungry, there were too many restaurant options in Byward Market. I told her about my screenplay that opens with a guy trying to decide on a restaurant and eventually the girl just leaves. So we sat down in a random pub but the menu didn’t have enough options for her. So we moved on and I knew Zak’s wouldn’t let us down. In high school, I wore a teal Zak’s T-shirt with fluorescent pink writing. Mac showed me her portfolio, her notebook where she writes her daily ideas and her Instagram @thecuriousadvertiser where she posts the insights. I love that she has a notebook that she writes her ideas in. It reminds me of myself. Her ideas remind me of a bunch of standup comedy bits. I suggested she could film herself talking about her daily thoughts for Instagram or even do standup acts. Oh, and she was telling me that she got a wrap because when she can’t finish her meal, when she gets a sandwich it falls apart in the takeout box. And she feel sick if she finishes a whole milkshake at once. I suggested she get a take-out cup for the rest of the milkshake. She didn’t realize that was possible. But she asked, and the waiter said they had special cups especially for that. I told her to show off her cool cup in this photo. 🥛 I am: #celebrityinterviewer #entertainmentreporter #radiohost #comedian #actor #voiceactor #singersongwriter #cartoonist #copywriter #screenwriter #filmmaker #locationindependent #digitalnomad #entrepreneur #minimalist #beautyinfluencer #modelingagent Other tags: #modelingagency #model #fashionmodel #modelling #modellife #modeling #travelvlog #Toronto #hotel #hotellife


No comments: