Sunday, August 20, 2017

OMG! I just discovered I've been uploading videos to Facebook in low resolution - I needed to change the settings in my Facebook App to upload them in HD. Should I now go back and re-upload my vlogs in HD? Or should I just leave those and move on and just make sure future uploads are HD? I've been uploading all my vlogs to YouTube for a few months. It's only this past week that I started uploading them directly to Facebook as well. So there are just 8 vlogs in the Facebook album. I'm sure the right answer is just to move on. Maybe I need to do a Facebook Live show to get my mind off these crappy low-resolution videos. Who wants to be my guest via webcam? 📱 #socialmediaexpert #YouTube #FacebookApp #videoeditor #vlog #vlogger #Toronto #influencer #comedy #neurotic 📱 I am a: #celebrityinterviewer #entertainmentreporter #radiohost #tvhost #comedian #actor #voiceactor #singersongwriter #cartoonist #screenwriter #filmcritic #travelblogger #lifestyleblogger #foodblogger #entertainmentblogger #fashionblogger #mommyblogger #YouTuber #podcaster #digitalnomad


via Instagram http://ift.tt/2wuKhAM

No comments: