Wednesday, August 09, 2017

My video of my @justinbieber hometown tour is finally up! Link in Instagram bio, or go to http://youtube.com/joshrachlis. I filmed it on August 1, 2016, but Bieber late than never!
🍦
Wanna know #JustinBieber’s fav #icecream flavour? The @scoopersicecream girls give me the scoop in my personal tour of his hometown #StratfordON. I used @visitstratfordon’s Bieber-iffic map to check out some of his fav childhood places. But there are lots more on the map, so who wants to see me go back for more Justin-vestigation?
🎶 
#Toronto #vlog #celebritygossip #celebritynews #travel #tourism #foodie
😎 
I am a: #celebrityinterviewer #entertainmentreporter #radiohost #tvhost #comedian #actor #voiceactor #singersongwriter #cartoonist #screenwriter #filmcritic #travelblogger #lifestyleblogger #foodblogger #entertainmentblogger #fashionblogger #mommyblogger #YouTuber #podcaster #digitalnomad (


No comments: