Saturday, August 19, 2017

July 15: At dinner with @thecontestqueen, I interviewed our @lonestartexasgrill @lsdowntownto server "Savannah", aka @girlbrushedpink. She was in my Instagram Story, and the Lone Star page replied to me that they are glad I got served by Savannah cuz they love her, and they can't wait to see the interview. After the interview, and after the fajitas, Sav told us she prefers duck face in photos. So we did it too. Cuz we want to be as cool as her! 🦆 #Toronto #restaurant #waitress #server #vlog #foodie #vlogger #influencer #beautyblogger #fajitas 🤠 I am a: #celebrityinterviewer #entertainmentreporter #radiohost #tvhost #comedian #actor #voiceactor #singersongwriter #cartoonist #screenwriter #filmcritic #travelblogger #lifestyleblogger #foodblogger #entertainmentblogger #fashionblogger #mommyblogger #YouTuber #podcaster #digitalnomad


No comments: