Sunday, August 20, 2017

July 30: My dad's cousin - famous doctor and public health advocate Michael Rachlis - had a brunch for the cousins. I somehow made the cut. As we all left, I asked to take a selfie. I doubt anyone's on Instagram for me to tag them. Other than my parents, who only got Instagram accounts to occasionally check my Instagram Story to make sure I'm not doing any sketchy. But I'm sure I can tag most of the gang on Facebook. But anyway, the bagels, cream cheese and lox were delish! 🌲 #family #brunch #toronto #vlog #vlogger #influencer #foodie #entrepreneur #familyblog #summer ☀️ I am a: #celebrityinterviewer #entertainmentreporter #radiohost #tvhost #comedian #actor #voiceactor #singersongwriter #cartoonist #screenwriter #filmcritic #travelblogger #lifestyleblogger #foodblogger #entertainmentblogger #fashionblogger #mommyblogger #YouTuber #podcaster #digitalnomad


No comments: