Saturday, October 07, 2017

Praise for #NicoleKidman! Sept. 25: At the @tiff_net fall preview event, @cameronpbailey took tiff patrons through the season’s upcoming events. Then he introduced a screening of #TheBeguiled. I’m going to write a little blog post about the fall preview, to start making my blog about the arts. I’ll include photos from my trusty #photographer, @madeleine_04137, whose dad got me a ticket to this fall preview. 🎥 #Toronto #cinema #film #movie #entertainmentnews I am: #entrepreneur #influencer #celebrityinterviewer #entertainmentreporter #radiohost #tvhost #comedian #actor #voiceactor #singersongwriter #cartoonist #screenwriter #filmcritic #travelblogger #lifestyleblogger #foodblogger #entertainmentblogger #fashionblogger #mommyblogger #YouTuber #podcaster #digitalnomad


via Instagram http://ift.tt/2yNxCag

No comments: