Wednesday, October 04, 2017

On Saturday, after I got off the @gotransitofficial bus to Brampton to visit my sister and her kids, I was hungry because I’m low on groceries and all I ate that day was two eggs. I figured I should get some food so I didn’t show up starving. I ordered a jerk wrap. But then the guy came out and said they are out of the jerk and would I accept chicken roti instead. I said that was fine. I don’t even know what jerk was anyways. And I checked the menu and the jerk is $7.99 and the chicken roti is $9.99 and I already paid. So basically I got two dollars of free food. But when I got to my sister’s she asked why I bought food because we were about to have dinner and I wound up running around with the kids in the backyard without eating my wrap and then I just ate my wrap while we all ate Greek delivery. So I guess I didn’t really win after all. Anyway, Spicy Island Jerk doesn’t even show up as a location on Instagram. It must be nice to be so off the grid. That’s the laidback Jamaican mentality. I should try that. Bye-bye forever, social media! 🇯🇲 #Jamaica #food #restaurant #Brampton #Toronto I am: #entrepreneur #influencer #minimalist #environmentalist #Jewish #celebrityinterviewer #entertainmentreporter #radiohost #tvhost #comedian #actor #voiceactor #singersongwriter #cartoonist #screenwriter #filmcritic #travelblogger #lifestyleblogger #foodblogger #entertainmentblogger #fashionblogger #mommyblogger #YouTuber #podcaster #digitalnomad


No comments: