Wednesday, October 04, 2017

On Thursday, I went to a meeting about Solar Share solar bonds. To be honest, I don’t have any money right now to invest. But there was going to be free pizza and wine. But I didn’t want to be greedy. So I just took one slice if pizza and a little sip of wine. And then I had to pee. And then I got lost in the underground tunnels in the basement looking for the washroom. But I love old buildings. Brick walls and secret little rooms are so cool. I’m so glad the government has decided to change the tax rules so that 401 Richmond St. W. can remain a hub for small creative businesses and art galleries. So I did enjoy wandering around. And when I got back to the meeting, all the pizza was gone. Anyway, what was I talking about? Oh right. Investing in solar bonds is a way to get a good financial return while helping the environment. So do it! ☀️ #Toronto #solarpower #environment #greenpower #oldbuilding #heritagebuilding #freestuff I am a: #celebrityinterviewer #entertainmentreporter #radiohost #tvhost #comedian #actor #voiceactor #singersongwriter #cartoonist #screenwriter #filmcritic #travelblogger #lifestyleblogger #foodblogger #entertainmentblogger #fashionblogger #mommyblogger #YouTuber #podcaster #digitalnomad #influencer #entrepreneur #minimalist


No comments: