Wednesday, October 04, 2017

I interview YouTuber @virginiadelgon! Full video is at my http://ift.tt/2aQeC27 channel - Link in bio. Please go Like and Subscribe! 🎥 Sunday, October 1: I went to the @bufferfestival awards and afterward I ran into Elena Delgado, whom I had met earlier at Creator Day when she was asking questions of a trademark lawyer after his presentation. Elena introduced her daughter Virginia and said Virginia’s a YouTuber. I asked if I could interview her and she was game! Good thing I always carry my mic with me! (Though now I realize I should’ve insisted Elena put down her camera and hold my iPhone to film us and I could’ve given them the interview afterwards. Live and learn!) ⭐️ #BufferFestival #Toronto #celebrityinterview #entertainmentnews #celebrity #YouTube #filmfestival I am: #entrepreneur #influencer #minimalist #celebrityinterviewer #entertainmentreporter #radiohost #tvhost #comedian #actor #voiceactor #singersongwriter #cartoonist #screenwriter #filmcritic #travelblogger #lifestyleblogger #foodblogger #entertainmentblogger #fashionblogger #mommyblogger #YouTuber #podcaster #digitalnomad


via Instagram http://ift.tt/2xi7va4

No comments: