Sunday, October 21, 2018

Thursday, Sept 6: Grabbed a selfie with @takeospikes51 on his way out. He really had to stoop to get in the frame with 5’6” me and my even shorter sidekick Kathleen. I should have interviewed him while he was at the event standing in front of an interview banner for hours. Argh. I’m a fool. Maybe I can have him on my podcast sometime. Background story: The guy who does PR for @lgcanada found me on Instagram and emailed me an invite to the launch of #LGFantasyFootball at @realsportstoronto. So now I’m a real digital influencer - Dream come true! It was the first night of @tiff_net and I haven’t watched football since I was in a football pool in high school. But @etcanada’s @rick_campanelli was hosting and former @nfl linebacker Takeo was a guest - So this was the place to be. Also, I rarely get invited anywhere. So I walked over and brought my neighbor Kathleen to film any interviews. Turns out people were just eating and having fun. So I didn’t interview anyone. I finally decided to interview the one guy I was talking to, @svegvari. The room had been fairly quiet, but the second I started interviewing him, the music started blasting. Typical of my life. But I had fun chatting with Steve, who has a nerd podcast, and I love nerd stuff, so I’ll bring him over for a show soon. He lives on King St West, and I told him there’s a little grocery store near there and I always laugh at their sign that looks like a movie theater sign but it says things like Grapes $.99. And he said he totally knows that sign and laughs too. So we bonded. The interview is 7:38 long, so watch the full thing on my Facebook, YouTube and blog - Links in bio. #LGOLED #ANewPeak 🎤 Want me to interview your business? Visit: celebrityjosh.com/biz 👈🏻 Link in bio ⭐️ #Toronto #travel #tourism #restaurant #foodie #nutrition #modeling #model #fashion 😐 I’m a: #entrepreneur #influencer #socialmediamanager #socialmediaexpert #copywriter #talentagent #modelingagent #photographer #entertainmentreporter #journalist #comedian #actor #voiceactor #singersongwriter #artist #filmmaker #podcaster #digitalnomad


No comments: