Sunday, October 21, 2018

Fri. Aug 31: I met up with Israel Diaz for one of our occasional chats. He’s a top Creative Director who has run lots of ad agencies, and now he’s working for himself, building a new company. I’ve been doing some copywriting for his company’s website, and we also meet to talk about how to make money with affiliate marketing. And we’ve been saying we should do a podcast together. The last time we met, I said we should’ve recorded our conversation - That could have been our podcast. So for this meeting, I brought my mic. We met at @sohohousetoronto, his fav hangout. And we decided to find a place outside where we could chat. We found chairs in the new seating area on King Street. I said the interview was going to be me asking him why he’s working for himself when he could run any ad agency he wants. But we covered lots of random fun topics. I wanted to post it as my first podcast before @tiff_net, so that my podcast was started and I could interview celebs at the film festival, Sep 6-16. But it’s Oct 20 now and I still don’t have a podcast up cuz I haven’t chosen a hosting company. I’m finally catching up on posting my September pics, hence this one. And I might as well post my chat with Israel on my Youtube, so at least it’s up somewhere. So watch for that, and let me know if you’d want to hear more episodes like that! 🎤 Want me to interview your business? Visit: celebrityjosh.com/biz ⭐️ #Toronto #travel #tourism #restaurant #foodie #nutrition #hotel #socialmediamarketing #socialmediaagency #modeling #model #fashion 😐 I’m a: #entrepreneur #influencer #socialmediamanager #socialmediaexpert #copywriter #talentagent #modelingagent #photographer #entertainmentreporter #journalist #comedian #actor #voiceactor #singersongwriter #artist #filmmaker #podcaster #digitalnomad


No comments: