Sunday, October 21, 2018

The #TorontoElection is tomorrow, and I’m running for Mayor! Vote Josh Rachlis! Fri, Sep 14: I went to @city_tv for them to film me talking about my mayoral platform. We could talk for a maximum of two minutes and they were very impressed that I was dead on. I brought a pad of paper and markers and said I wanted to draw cartoons while I talk to. They had wanted me to hold handheld mic, and wouldn’t let my neighbor Kathleen hold it for me. But the producer was able to get a lav mic to stick on my shirt. I was sweaty from walking over, so I had to zip up my hoodie to cover up the sweat. I’m all class. But I hope people liked my video. I will post it now on my Facebook so you can watch it. 🎤 Want me to interview your business? Visit: celebrityjosh.com/biz 👈🏻 Link in bio ⭐️ #Toronto #travel #tourism #restaurant #foodie #nutrition #hotel #socialmediamarketing #socialmediaagency #modeling #model #fashion 😐 I’m a: #entrepreneur #influencer #socialmediaexpert #copywriter #talentagent #modelingagent #photographer #entertainmentreporter #journalist #comedian #actor #voiceactor #singersongwriter #artist #filmmaker #podcaster #digitalnomad


No comments: