Wednesday, June 13, 2018

My cartoon of Robert De Niro at the @NobuToronto ground-breaking! đź“ť Monday morning, my neighbor Kathleen messaged me that she’d come across an event. Robert De Niro, Chef Nobu and Toronto Mayor @johntory were going to speak at the launch of the world’s first integrated Nobu Residences, Nobu Hotel and Nobu Restaurant, by @nobuhospitality and @madisonhomes - Right across the street from my condo. (A year ago I was on their email list and I started emailing a bit with them about maybe making promo videos for them. But they never flew me to Vegas. Alas!) I went downstairs with paper and markers and drew a quick doodle in case I had a chance to give it to Robert. There was a horde of professional autograph seekers who sell autographs on @ebaycanada and when Robert walked past, they knocked over the velvet ropes and thus Robert kept moving. But after the speeches, Kathleen asked a lanyard-wearing woman to give Robert my cartoon. Her name is Rachelle and she works at @aerialpr, which does the PR for this project. So maybe my cartoon is now hanging above Robert’s fireplace beside his Oscar! 🔥 #toronto #robertdeniro #condo #cartoon #art #realestate #hotel #restaurant I am: #influencer #entrepreneur #socialmediamanager #copywriter #adagency #celebrityinterviewer #entertainmentreporter #radiohost #tvhost #comedian #actor #voiceactor #singersongwriter #cartoonist #screenwriter #travelblogger #lifestyleblogger #foodblogger #entertainmentblogger #YouTuber #podcaster #digitalnomad


No comments: