Sunday, June 17, 2018

Happy Father’s Day, @lornerachlis! We look like twins, so I wanted to show you beside me, to explain to people that you are my father. (Side Note: I made your hand do the Vulcan greeting, because you like Star Trek.) (Other Side Note: I drew this and then I considered not putting your name in it, for Internet privacy. But then I saw @jenniferkgates post a greeting to. @thisisbillgates, and I figured, if using names is good enough for them, it’s good enough for us.) ๐Ÿ’• #fathersday #cartoon #art #family #Toronto #Ottawa I am: #influencer #entrepreneur #copywriter #socialmediamanager #celebrityinterviewer #entertainmentreporter #radiohost #tvhost #comedian #actor #voiceactor #singersongwriter #cartoonist #screenwriter #filmcritic #travelblogger #lifestyleblogger #foodblogger #entertainmentblogger #fashionblogger #parentingblogger #YouTuber #podcaster #digitalnomad


No comments: