Monday, May 28, 2018

I interview @geesoropia who was in @mirvishproductions’ Miss Saigon 25 years ago when he was 3! 🎭 Saturday was the 25th anniversary celebration for Princess of Wales Theatre. I got a slice of cake, met the original cast of Miss Saigon, and David Mirvish told me dramatic tales of the theatre’s beginnings. I’ll post the full interviews soon, so subscribe to youtube.com/joshrachlis & follow facebook.com/joshrachlis so you don’t miss it. 🎤 Want me to interview you to promote your business? DM or email josh@celebrityjosh.com 🎤 DEALS: Print clothes & merch at @artiktoronto and mention Celebrity Josh for $25 off. 👕 Get a domain name & custom email address, and/or webhosting from @hostpapa1 via the banner ad at celebrityjosh.com and I’ll give you FREE consulting to pick a great domain name and help you set it all up. 📲 #Toronto #theatre #musicaltheatre I am: #entrepreneur #influencer #socialmediamanager #copywriter #talentagency #modelingagency #Jewish #celebrityinterviewer #entertainmentreporter #radiohost #tvhost #comedian #actor #voiceactor #singersongwriter #cartoonist #screenwriter #filmcritic #travelblogger #lifestyleblogger #foodblogger #entertainmentblogger #fashionblogger #mommyblogger #YouTuber #podcaster #digitalnomad


via Instagram https://ift.tt/2sfPN7v

No comments: