Thursday, May 24, 2018

Daniela Salvador made a #3dmodeling of the @friends apartment! See full interview soon on my YouTube. 🎤 The Story: On May 2, I visited the @humbercollege 3D Modelling & Visual Effect Production grad show. Earlier in the day, I’d visited @vrvisioninc and they suggested I check it out. I interviewed a few of the students about their work. I have no idea how they do this stuff, but I’m glad they do. When I get the role of James Bond, I’ll need good special effects to make me look like I’m fit and kicking butt. 🎥 Speaking of @vrvisioninc, if you use their VR to make your next event special, mention Celebrity Josh sent you and get 10% off! And as always, mention Celebrity Josh at @artiktoronto printing and get $25 off. 🍿 #Toronto #visualeffects #specialeffects #graphicdesign #college I am: #entrepreneur #influencer #talentagent #talentagency #modellingagency #celebrityinterviewer #entertainmentreporter #radiohost #tvhost #comedian #actor #voiceactor #singersongwriter #cartoonist #screenwriter #filmcritic #travelblogger #lifestyleblogger #foodblogger #fashionblogger #podcaster #digitalnomad


via Instagram https://ift.tt/2KNaXAT

No comments: