Wednesday, May 02, 2018

Got some @gregsicecream to eat while walking home from a Green Party meeting at @pourboypub in The Annex last night with my neighbor Kathleen. I got Lemon Meringue flavour and I’ll never be the same. The light, fluffy texture has changed the way I think about ice cream. Sorry the lighting is so dark, but Spadina is cozily lit at night. But anyway, I think I should do daily videos about Greg’s. I’m not sure my doctor would agree, but I don’t care. 🍨 #Toronto #icecream #dessert #restaurant #foodie #foodreview I am: #entrepreneur #influencer #modelscout #talentagent #celebrityinterviewer #entertainmentreporter #radiohost #tvhost #comedian #actor #voiceactor #singersongwriter #cartoonist #screenwriter #filmcritic #travelblogger #lifestyleblogger #foodblogger #entertainmentblogger #fashionblogger #mommyblogger #YouTuber #podcaster #digitalnomad


via Instagram https://ift.tt/2w9yz02

No comments: